Government Grants For Women With Physical Or Mental Disabilities

April 15, 2011 in grants for women | Comments (1)

Tags: , , ,

Nowadays, most governments have subsidy programs in order to help people needed to improve their standard of living. Grants are many and very specific. Today, grants for women with disabilities capture our attention.

Many governments have special grants for physically or mentally handicapped women. These grants help disabled women with their multiple expenses for the analysis and diagnosis, surgeries, necessary diet and medicines, assistance for education and transport expenses.

Click Here to Apply For a grant in Your Area

On the other hand, the government also helps to generate a source of income in order to guarantee the person’s standard of living. This way, the government provides business grants for these women parents or guardians, to help them earn some money to support their disabled relative. There are also study grants for physical handicapped women and even for those with mentally disabilities to improve their learning process so they were potentially eligible for other kinds of aid from the government. Other funds are also allocated to improve the woman’s house conditions providing labor and instruments to repair it. When the woman’s house is in poor conditions, there are federal grants that also help them to get a logical price offer to buy a new house for the handicapped woman.

Aid and opportunities offered by some governments are multiple. The idea behind it is helping these handicapped women and not to leave them defenseless.

apply for grant 2012

One Response to “Government Grants For Women With Physical Or Mental Disabilities”

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

  1. Comment by Cindy Brannon — November 25, 2011 at 6:36 pm  

    I am 52 yrs and have been disabled and can not collect ssi or ss. i am looking for a way to make money to help pay bills and repair my house and to basically live without having to live penny to penny. I cant work outside the house because I have to much pain and am sick a lot. I have Reflex Sympothetic Dystrophy, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and several other things wrong. I am so hoping that you can help me. I see all these grants for women who want to go back to school, but I can’t do that. I need a job I can work on from home when I am having a good day, and not hurting so bad. I want to do someting involving the internet.

Leave a Reply

You can use these XHTML tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>